AudioQuest DragonFly Cobalt USB DAC
The most beautiful-sounding DragonFly yet! Use this DAC plus headphone amplifier to vastly improve the sound from your laptop, desktop, smartphone, tablet. Connect it to a USB port, plug in headphones, and send the sound output to the DragonFly, bypassing the cheap DAC on your computer or phone.
- New, more advanced ESS ES9038Q2M DAC chip with a minimum-phase slow roll-off filter for more natural sound.
- Microchip's superb PIC32MX274 microprocessor draws less current and increases processing speed by 33%.
- Improved power-supply filtering that specifically increases immunity to WiFi, Bluetooth, and cellular noise.
- Includes a form-fitting DragonTail female USB-A to male USB-C Adaptor. All DragonTails use AQ's Carbon-level USB cable.
- Plays all music files: MP3 to MQA and High-Res
- Compatible with Apple® and Windows® PCs
- Compatible with iOS devices (requires Apple Camera Adapter/Connection Kit)
- Compatible with Android devices (requires DragonTail or other USB Adaptor for Android Devices)
- MQA Rendering
- Drives headphones directly
- Fixed output feeds preamp or AV receiver
- Asynchronous transfer ensures digital timing integrity
Sample rates (LED indicator color code): 44.1kHz (Green), 48kHz (Blue), 88.2kHz (Amber), 96kHz (Magenta), MQA (Purple)
Volume Control: 64-position, 64-bit, bit-perfect
Output voltage: 2.1 V
Headphone Amp: ESS Sabre 9601
DAC Chip: ESS ES9038Q2M with minimum-phase slow roll-off filter for more natural sound (Cobalt)
Microcontroller: Microchip PIC32MX274 reduces current draw and increases processing speed by 33% over Black and Red
Dimensions (WHD): 19 x 57 x 12 mm
Hi-RES MUSIC STREAMING
FREE NOW FOR 2 MONTHS!
Elevate your personal music experience with the highest sound quality available in the world.