Denon DCD-A110 110th Anniversary Edition SACD Player
This limited edition silver-graphite SACD player features a carefully damped metal mechanism, and a quad Burr Brown DAC with FPGA processing that uses upsampling to smooth out the analog waveform
This is a Denon worthy of an audiophile: designed with a high-grade components in short signal paths, and an aluminum disc tray in a copper mass-loaded mechanism, with the whole in a heavy casing. Attention is paid to draining away vibration through the aluminum feet, allowing the player to extract every bit of music from your disc collection.
The DAC features four Burr Brown chips and offers a wide soundstage. A discrete filter stage and an Intel FPGA for all processing allows the sound to be tuned by a Denon sound master to achieve outstanding audio performance and an expansive sound stage. A lot of attention is paid to the design of the DAC's master clock with a special buffer circuit that greatly minimizes jitter. There are separate power supplies for the digital and analog circuits, and these supplies are a fully discrete design using large capacitors.
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by Denon’s Head of Engineering and a premium 5-year out-of-box warranty
- Denon’s patented original Advanced S.V.H. Mechanism for high data reading accuracy from any disc
- Enjoy SACD/CD playback and CD-ROM and DVD-ROM playback of compilations
- Ultra AL32 Processing: With Denon’s patented technology, smooth out the audio signal with up to 384-kHz/32-bit support
- Aluminum feet, copper mechanism stabilizer, high-mass casing
Formats: CD, CD-R/RW, SACD, WMA, MP3, AAC
Outputs: Stereo RCA analog, Toslink, S/PDIF coax, remote
DAC chip: 4 x PCM1795 Burr Brown
Dimensions (WDH): 17" x 16" x 5.4" (434 x 405 x 138 mm)
Weight: 35.7 lb (16.2 kg)