Denon DL-A110 110th Anniversary Edition Moving Coil Cartridge
A beautiful package for the Denon DL-103 cartridge, the longest running Denon product in existence, hand-wound in Japan since 1964
This limited series Anniversary Edition DL-A110 premium MC phono cartridge features an exclusive silver-graphite headshell and carrying case. It is still hand-wound in Denon's headquarters in Shirakawa, Japan.
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity stamped with the approval of Denon’s Head Engineer and a premium, 5-year out-of-the-box warranty (excluding stylus)
- Bayonet connector (SME tonearm interface) with gold-plated connectors for easy installation and high reliability
- Wide playback band (especially in the high range), flat output voltage, and frequency characteristics.
- Comes with a measurement protocol to confirm frequency response
- Excellent channel separation: 20 dB or more at 100-5000 Hz and 15 dB or more at 10kHz
Frequency response: 10 Hz – 45 kHz
Electrical impedance: 40 Ω ±20 %
Stylus pressure: 2.5 ±0.3 g
Vertical tracking angle: 15-18 degree