Aurender N10 Music Server / Streamer
Take digital output to the highest level with OXCO controlled AES/EBU and S/PDIF. Choose from 4 or 8 TB of onboard storage, with a 240 GB solid-state cache
USB digital is around only because computers were the first streamers. USB is noisy and jitter-prone, it takes a lot of work to get it to an acceptable quality for high-end audio. The N10 focuses on a superior method of digital transfer, S/PDIF and AES/EBU (which is a balanced S/PDIF), and makes it even better with clock control from ultra-accurate oven-controlled crystal oscillators (OXCO). Jitter is a significant and audible distortion of a digital signal, and streamers that reduce jitter sound vastly more spacious, open, transparent, and dynamic.
- Ultra high-quality SPDIF and AES/EBU digital audio outputs
- Oven-controlled crystal oscillator (OCXO) for long-term jitter reduction
- Precision DSD-to-PCM conversion by FPGA
- 4 or 8 TB 2.5" HDD storage with 240 GB SSD cache
- Dedicated ultra-low-noise USB Audio Class 2.0 output
- Optional MQA core decoder in-app purchase
- Remote tech support via the Aurender app
Supported formats: DSD (DSF, DFF), WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, M4A, APE
S/PDIF sampling rate (PCM/DoP): Up to 192 kHz, 24 bit/2.8 MHz (DSD64)
USB sampling rate (PCM/DoP): Up to 384 kHz, 32 bit/5.6 MHz (DSD128)
Output: 1 x coax, 1 x optical, 1 x AES/EBU (75 ohm), 1 x USB Audio Class 2.0
Other: Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x USB A (data)
Dimensions (WHD): 16.93" x 3.27" x 13.9"
Weight: 27.03 lb
Hi-RES MUSIC STREAMING
FREE NOW FOR 2 MONTHS!
Elevate your personal music experience with the highest sound quality available in the world.