Aurender ACS100 Music Server / Streamer / CD Ripper
Use as a dedicated digital source for a USB DAC or add to an Aurender streamer as a CD ripper and library manager
The ACS100 is the more budget-minded version of the ACS10. While it can certainly work as a standalone source, it's designed to offer CD ripping, library management, and extra processing to any of these Aurender products: N100H, N100C, N100SC, N10, A100, A10, A30, or W20SE.
Unlike the ACS100, it does not function as a network switch, and is intended to connect to your router from anywhere in your home.
Note, this is a CD ripper only, not a disc player.
- HDD storage with SSD cache
- Acronova Nimbie AutoLoader USB support for unattended ripping of up to 100 CDs
- Easy-to-use metadata editing application for easily correcting metadata or modifying to suit your own sorting requirements
- Uses 2 x 2.5" SATA or SSD
- Use the ACS100 Manager app to control all settings, and the Conductor app for music library control
- Linear power supply with integrated UPS
- MQA core decoder available as an in-app purchase
- USB 3.0 for fast copying, and a USB 2.0 Audio output for clean output to a DAC
Supported formats: DSD (DSF, DFF), WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, M4A, APE
Sampling rate (PCM/DoP/Native): Up to 384 kHz, 32 bit/DSD256/DSD512
Output: 1 x USB Audio Class 2.0
Other: 1 x Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x USB 3.0 A (data)
Dimensions (WHD): 8.5" x 4.4" x 10.1"
Weight: 11 lb
Hi-RES MUSIC STREAMING
FREE NOW FOR 2 MONTHS!
Elevate your personal music experience with the highest sound quality available in the world.