Aurender A30 Music Server / Streamer / MQA DAC
This flagship streaming DAC offers MQA, CD ripping, a headphone amp, 10 TB of internal storage, and a large color display
Aurender's top of the line dual mono streaming DAC has fully discrete linear power supplies for each channel, and is built around a 768 kHz, 32 bit design using the AKM AK4497 chipset. This all-out attack is designed for the most demanding audiophile with just one shelf of audio rack space, who wants the very best one-box digital source.
The A30 is so packed with features that it comes with its own manager app (separate from the Conductor app used for music library control). Using the A30 Manager, you can configure CD ripping settings, set library management tools, and other behaviors. Digital filter settings are also available.
- Dual mono DAC with fully discrete ultra-low-noise dual-mono linear power supplies with built-in UPS function
- Volume adjustment from app, IR remote, or front panel knob
- FPGA clock with jitter reduction
- High-performance headphone amplifier
- 10 TB 3.5" HDD storage with 480 GB SSD cache
- Dedicated ultra-low-noise USB Audio Class 2.0 output
- Full MQA decoding
- Upsampling to 786 kHz, 32 bit
- DSD up to 256 DoP, 512 native
- Isolated LAN, USB 3.0
- Remote tech support via the Aurender app
Supported formats: DSD(DSF, DFF), WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, M4A, APE
Sampling rate (PCM/DoP): Up to 768 kHz, 32 bit/DSD256 DoP, DSD512 internal
DAC chip: 2 x AK4497
Output: USB Audio Class 2.0
Input: 1 x RCA S/PDIF, 1 x BNC S/PDIF, 2 x TOSLINK
Other: Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x USB 3.0 A (data)
CD transport: TEAC slot-load CD-ROM drive
Analog outputs: 1 x stereo RCA, 1 x balanced stereo XLR
Headphone outputs: 1 x 4 pin XLR balanced, 1 x 4.4 mm balanced, 1 x 6.5 mm unbalanced
Dimensions (WHD): 16.93" x 25.6" x 14"
Weight: 37.5 lb
Hi-RES MUSIC STREAMING
FREE NOW FOR 2 MONTHS!
Elevate your personal music experience with the highest sound quality available in the world.