Aurender ACS10 Music Server / Streamer / CD Ripper
Use as a dedicated digital source for a USB DAC or add to a high-end Aurender as a CD ripper, library manager, and isolated network switch
One-touch CD ripping offers bit-perfect rips with metadata and cover-art retrieval. The ACS10's library can stand alone or be merged with another Aurender's library. Storage is on two 3.5" HDDs in a Raid 1 configuration which can be switched off to offer as much as 24 TB of storage. Comes with its own manager app for all the settings.
The ACS10 comes with three Ethernet ports and can be used as a switch. The double-isolated port is used to connect a standalone ACS10 to your router, or to another Aurender to isolate that server player from the household LAN connection.
Note, this is a CD ripper only, not a disc player.
- Industrial-grade, tray-loading TEAC CD-ROM drive
- Acronova Nimbie AutoLoader USB support for unattended ripping of up to 100 CDs
- Easy-to-use metadata editing application for easily correcting metadata or modifying to suit your own sorting requirements
- 240 or 480 GB SSD cache (16 TB model or 24 TB model)
- Use the ACS10 Manager app to control all settings, and the Conductor app for music library control
- Linear power supply with integrated UPS
- MQA core decoder available as an in-app purchase
- Three Ethernet ports, one is 2x isolated
- USB 3.0 for fast copying, and a USB 2.0 Audio output for clean output to a DAC
Supported formats: DSD (DSF, DFF), WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, M4A, APE
Sampling rate (PCM/DoP/Native): Up to 786 kHz, 32 bit/DSD256/DSD512
Output: 1 x USB Audio Class 2.0
Other: 3 x Gigabit Ethernet, 1 x USB 2.0 A (data), 1 x USB 3.0 A (data)
Dimensions (WHD): 16.9" x 3.8" x 14"
Weight: 27 lb
Hi-RES MUSIC STREAMING
FREE NOW FOR 2 MONTHS!
Elevate your personal music experience with the highest sound quality available in the world.