Tannoy Eaton Loudspeaker (each)
Must be purchased in pairs.
“... the Tannoys will not only please, they will delight and, quite often, shock (in a nice way, of course). They present music in a structured and organic fashion and, while you can tweak the sonic edges with its excellent front fascia switches. ... If you have forgotten how music can amaze you, try and demo a pair of Tannoy Eatons and be reminded all over again.”— PAUL RIGBY, THE AUDIOPHILE MAN, OCTOBER 2017
Music is an art form that needs to be experienced in all its beauty, detail, and nuance without the coloration that can instantly detract from its purest essence. A truly great loudspeaker design enables the speaker system to remove itself from the soundscape and present the music in a manner that envelopes you in the same way as a live performance.
In the 1970s TANNOY created a range of monitors that forever changed the way studio engineers and audiophiles alike chose to experience high-quality audio. The TANNOY HPD Series quickly became some of the most beloved Hi-Fi loudspeakers of all time.
More than just a homage to its predecessor, the Legacy Series EATON Book-Shelf 10" Dual Concentric Hi-Fi Loudspeaker further elevates the TANNOY HPD heritage of outstandingly transparent performance with the implementation of new, upscaled drivers and components – technology that was unavailable at the time. Simply put, EATON delivers legendary HPD performance to a new generation of music aficionados.
- Heritage 2-way book-shelf loudspeaker based on famous HPD design for medium-sized rooms
- Cabinet design and components provide authentic reproduction of original HPD loudspeaker system
- Dual Concentric driver based on famous HPD 1974 pedigree technology provides class-leading coherence and point-source imaging
- Sophisticated crossover network with 2 separate channels perfectly complements Dual Concentric driver for truly natural sound
- Front mounted control panel houses 2 band energy control with boost and attenuation compensation for room design and tailoring to personal preference
- Highly efficient 10" driver with 400-Watt power handling delivers breathtaking dynamics and realism
- Wide frequency range with excellent transient response results in natural reproduction and an almost total lack of colouration
- Heavy duty 24-carat multi-layer gold-plated WBT* bi-wireable binding posts for ultimate signal integrity
- 12 mm coupling rubber pads provide stability and dissipate unwanted energy
- The fifth binding post provides grounding to reduce radio frequency interference and improve midrange clarity
- Extensive bracing incorporates DMT (Differential Materials Technology) for coupling drivers to cabinets
- 3-Year Warranty Program
Frequency response: 40 Hz-30 KHz ±6 dB
Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-200 W
Power handling: 100 W continuous, 400 W peak
Sensitivity: 89 dB
Impedance: 8 Ohm
Crossover Frequency: 1.2 kHz
Enclosure: Twin distributed port
Connectors: 5 x 4 mm 24 ct WBT binding posts
Dimensions (HWD): 21.1" x 14.8" x 9.8" (538 x 376 x 250 mm)
Net weight: 20 kg (45 lb.)