NAD C 700 BluOS Streaming Amplifier
An 80 W class-D amp with the fast, intuitive, connected, and fun BluOS control
The C 700 was designed for the streaming age. Connect your speakers, then use the intuitive BluOS app on your smartphone, tablet, PC, or Mac to select the music you want to hear.
Through its HybridDigital UcD output stage, the C 700 can deliver 80 watts per channel of continuous power and 120 Wpc of instantaneous power, for effortless reproduction of musical transients. NAD’s highly efficient HybridDigital UcD amplifier design is renowned for ultra-low noise and distortion through the entire audioband, regardless of the loudspeaker load.
Thanks to its elegant, minimalist design and premium materials, the C 700 will engage all your senses—not just hearing, but sight and touch as well. The amplifier is housed in a solid aluminum case, with a smooth glass front panel and 5″ high-definition color display that shows album art, track progress, and system settings.
Following menus on this display, you can adjust amplifier settings with the control knob and navigation buttons on the front panel. And the C 700 can learn commands from your favorite remote control.
- HybridDigital UcD amplifier
- 5″ high-definition color information display
- Solid aluminum body and glass front panel
- Works with intuitive BluOS Controller app for Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows
- BluOS multi-room streaming to 63 zones
- High-resolution audio to 24-bit/192kHz
- MQA decoding and rendering
- Integrated support for dozens of streaming and Web radio services
- Lossless and high-resolution streaming from Amazon Music Ultra HD, Deezer, Idagio, Qobuz, and Tidal
- Support for Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect
- Voice control via Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, and Google Assistant
- Available drivers for Control4, Crestron, Elan, RTI, and other home-automation systems
Continuous Output Power (8 ohm, 4 ohm): 180 W
Digital Inputs: 1 x optical, 1 x coax, 1 x HFMI eARC, 1 x USB A for drives
Wireless: Two-way aptX-HD Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Analog Inputs: 2 x stereo RCA
Outputs: Speaker A/B, subwoofer
Control: IR remote sensor input, 12 V trigger output, drivers for Control4, Crestron, Elan, RTI, and other home-automation systems
Dimensions (WHD): 8-5/8" x 3-13/16" x 10-1/2"
Weight: 10.6 lb