NAD T 778 A/V Receiver
The T 778 is currently on back-order with NAD. We expect more to be available in a few weeks.
BluOS Enabled 4K Ultra HD Receiver with Immersive Sound
NAD’s reference Audio Video Receiver (AVR) is a cutting-edge powerhouse for state of the art music and home theater.
The T 778 features the latest developments in NAD’s Hybrid Digital technology to create 9 high current/high power channels of amplification with improved efficiency. Designed with NAD’s full disclosure approach to power ratings, the NAD AVR conservatively delivers 80W FDP and 9 x 160W FTC, all channels driven at rated distortion. For flexibility, the amp channels are configurable to be used for surround or second zone audio. The silent black background and explosive dynamics afforded by this amplifier technology adds lifelike realism, drama and excitement to all your music and movies.
- 9 channels of NAD’s latest Hybrid Digital Amplifier Technology
- New touch screen and improved ergonomics for user-friendly operation
- 4K UHD video pass-through
- High-Res BluOS enabled network streaming
- Dirac Live Room Correction
- MDC (Modular Design Construction) offers ability to upgrade to future digital formats as they become available. Two MDC slots provided.
- CI friendly- RS232 Serial Control Port. Trigger In/Out
- IR in with learning function