NAD C 389 Integrated Amplifier
A 130 Wpc HybridDigital amp with MM phonostage, DAC, Bluetooth, and option to add BluOD control.
The C 389 can deliver 130 W per channel continuously, with virtually unmeasurable distortion and noise through the audioband, and up to 350 W per channel of instantaneous power, for effortless reproduction of musical transients.
The digital section features the same 32-bit/384kHz ESS Technology Sabre DAC chip used in NAD’s award-winning Masters M33 amplifier. Renowned for its exceptionally wide dynamic range, ultra-low noise and distortion, and near-zero levels of clock jitter, the ESS Sabre 9028 DAC enables the C 389 to deliver astonishing clarity and near-holographic imaging on all sources.
- Customized HybridDigital UcD amplifier in fully balanced bridged configuration
- Continuous Power: 130 Watts per channel into 8/4 ohms
- Instantaneous Power: 210 W into 8 ohms, 300 W into 4 ohms, 350 Watts per channel
- Dual MDC2 ports for expanded functionality
- Optional MDC2 BluOS-D module adds BluOS Hi-Res multi-room music streaming and Dirac Live room correction
- Jitter-free 32-bit/384kHz ESS Sabre 9028 DAC
- Ultra-low-noise MM phono stage with infrasonic filtering circuitry
- Two optical, two coaxial digital inputs
- HDMI-eARC input
- Two pairs of line-level analogue inputs with ultra-low-noise buffer amplifiers
- Two sets of speaker outputs
- Two-way Qualcomm aptX HD Bluetooth
- Dual subwoofer outputs
- Dedicated headphone amplifier
- CI-Friendly – IR remote, 12V Trigger in/out, IR in/out, RS-232 Serial port
- Seamless integrations with smarthome control systems such as Control4, Crestron, RTI, URC, Lutron, and Elan