Revel Salon2 Floorstanding Loudspeaker
Must be purchased in pairs.
Offering an elegant, designer-friendly appearance and unparalleled sound quality, the Salon2 is a floorstanding four-way system with three 8-inch woofers, a 6.5-inch mid-woofer, 4-inch midrange and 1-inch tweeter.
Its sophisticated design even extends to the cast aluminum input and control panel, which is hidden from view, yet easily accessible. The smoked access panel continues the elegant shape of the cabinet, even when viewed from the side or rear. The Salon2 is as delightful for the discriminating eye as it is satisfying for the refined ear.
- Curvilinear single-piece enclosure with nine layers of laminated MDF
- Narrow, sonically optimized, 2 ½" thick baffle that virtually eliminates diffraction effects
- Easily removable, magnetically attached grilles
- Pure beryllium dome tweeter with 3rd generation Waveguide technology
- Titanium cone woofer and midrange with inverted-dome designs
Low-frequency transducer: 3 x 8" titanium cone
Midrange transducer: 6.5" titanium cone
High-frequency transducer: 4" titanium cone
Ultrahigh-frequency transducer: 1" beryllium
Nominal impedance: 6 ohm
Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 m): 86.4 dB
Crossover frequencies: Four-way, high-order acoustic response @150 Hz, 575 Hz, and 2.3 kHz
Dimensions, with grille (HWD): 53.3” x 14” x 23”
Weight: 146 lb