Revel Performa3 S206 Surround Loudspeaker
The speaker’s two sets of transducers operate in a bi-polar configuration, which maximizes the speaker’s timbre match with that of other Revel Performa3 speakers and further integrates the entire system’s sound into a spacious, enveloping surround-sound environment.
The S206 tweeters feature an integrated acoustic lens waveguide that is based on a breakthrough mathematical approach that accurately matches the tweeters’ dispersion to that of the low-frequency transducers in the crossover region. This gives the loudspeaker very smooth sound far off-axis – an important contributor to overall sound quality, providing consistent sound over an exceptionally wide listening area.
- Transducers feature motor-system distortion-reduction mechanisms that stabilize the flux field during operation
- Ribbed aluminum cones achieve piston like behavior eliminating major sources of resonance
- New waveguides provide consistent sound over a wide listening area
- Enclosures created by Italian luxury cabinetmakers
- Fluid-model port designs keep distortion low
- Advanced crossovers optimize timbre accuracy both on-axis and throughout the room
Enclosure type: Sealed
High-frequency driver: 1" aluminum tweeter with Acoustic Lens Waveguide
Low-frequency drivers: 2 x 6.5" aluminum cone, cast frame
Low-frequency extension (-10 dB, -6 dB, -3 dB): 52 Hz, 58 Hz, 65 Hz
Crossover frequency: 1.4 kHz
Nominal impedance: 8 ohm
Sensitivity: 89 dB
Dimensions (HWD): 13.5" x 15.8" x 8.5"