Revel Performa3 M105 Bookshelf Loudspeaker
Revel Performa3 bookshelf loudspeakers are true full-range loudspeakers that feature small footprints and sleek designs, allowing them to blend-in easily with your existing décor. They deliver an impressive combination of wide frequency range, uncompressed dynamic range and low distortion across the entire audible spectrum.
Revel M105 low-frequency transducers feature distortion reduction mechanisms that stabilize the flux field during operation, assuring low distortion even at high listening volumes. These precision transducers utilize ribbed aluminum cones for ideal piston-like behavior that eliminates a major source of resonances that are clearly audible in most other loudspeakers.
Their cast aluminum frames eliminate another source of resonances that is common in many lesser-quality loudspeakers. These loudspeakers employ a sophisticated fluid-model designed low-frequency port with identical flares on both ends. This greatly minimizes dynamic compression and port-generated noise, assuring low-distortion low-frequency performance.
- Transducers feature motor-system distortion-reduction mechanisms that stabilize the flux field during operation
- Ribbed aluminum cones achieve piston like behavior eliminating major sources of resonance
- New waveguides provide consistent sound over a wide listening area
- Enclosures created by Italian luxury cabinetmakers
- Fluid-model port designs keep distortion low
- Advanced crossovers optimize timbre accuracy both on-axis and throughout the room
Enclosure type: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
Low-frequency transducer: 5.25" aluminum cone, with cast frame
High-frequency transducer: 1" (25 mm) aluminum with acoustic lens waveguide
Low-frequency extension (-10 dB, -6 dB, -3 dB): 44 Hz, 56 Hz, 60 Hz
Nominal impedance: 8 ohm
Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 m): 86 dB
Crossover frequencies: 2.2 kHz
Dimensions, with grille (HWD): 14” x 7.9” x 9.8”
Weight: 16 lb