Revel Performa3 F206 Floorstanding Loudspeaker
Revel Performa3 floorstanding loudspeakers are true full-range loudspeakers that feature small footprints and sleek designs, allowing them to blend-in easily with your existing décor. They deliver an impressive combination of wide frequency range, uncompressed dynamic range and low distortion across the entire audible spectrum.
Revel F206's low-frequency and midrange transducers feature distortion reduction mechanisms that stabilize the flux field during operation, assuring low distortion even at high listening volumes. These precision transducers utilize ribbed aluminum cones for ideal piston-like behavior that eliminates a major source of resonances that are clearly audible in most other loudspeakers. Their cast aluminum frames eliminate another source of resonances that is common in many lesser-quality loudspeakers.
These loudspeakers employ a sophisticated fluid-model designed low-frequency port with identical flares on both ends. This greatly minimizes dynamic compression and port-generated noise, assuring low-distortion low-frequency performance. The front-firing port location expands the speakers’ installation options.
- Transducers feature motor-system distortion-reduction mechanisms that stabilize the flux field during operation
- Ribbed aluminum cones achieve piston like behavior eliminating major sources of resonance
- New waveguides provide consistent sound over a wide listening area
- Enclosures created by Italian luxury cabinetmakers
- Fluid-model port designs keep distortion low
- Advanced crossovers optimize timbre accuracy both on-axis and throughout the room
Enclosure type: Bass-reflex with front-firing port
Low-frequency transducer: 2 x 6.5" deep ceramic composite aluminum cone, with cast frame
Mid-frequency transducer: 5.25" deep ceramic composite aluminum cone, with cast frame
High-frequency transducer: 1" (25 mm) aluminum with acoustic lens waveguide
Low-frequency extension (-10 dB, -6 dB, -3 dB): 33 Hz, 40 Hz, 52 Hz
Nominal impedance: 8 ohm
Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 m): 88 dB
Crossover frequencies: 275 Hz, 21.5 kHz
Dimensions, with grille (HWD): 41.4” x 9.8” x 13.6”
Weight: 58 lb