Revel Concerta2 M16 Bookshelf Loudspeaker
The M16 is a true full-range 2-way 6.5” bookshelf that features a small footprint and elegant design. It will deliver an impressive combination of wide frequency range, uncompressed dynamic range and low distortion across the entire audible spectrum.
High frequency response is supported by 1 inch aluminum dome tweeters that were derived from Revel’s Performa3 series. Low/Mid range frequency response is supported by 6.5” aluminum cone woofers featuring low-distortion motor-structures for greater clarity and accuracy with improved sensitivity and output capability.
The patented wave guide design improves tweeter to woofer blend and significantly improves off-axis response for consistent performance over a wide listening area.
- Derived from Revel’s award-winning Performa3 Series
- 6.5" deep-anodized aluminum cone woofers
- 1" aluminum tweeter
- Fourth-generation Acoustic Lens waveguides
- Computer-optimized driver positioning and network integration
- Constant pressure gradient port design
- No visible fasteners on the front, top or side panels
- Magnetic grilles with brushed metallic logos
Enclosure type: Bass reflex, rear-firing port
Low-frequency transducer: 6.5" aluminum cone
High-frequency transducer: 1" (25 mm) aluminum with acoustic lens waveguide
Low-frequency extension (-10 dB, -6 dB, -3 dB): 55 Hz, 50 Hz, 45 Hz
Nominal impedance: 6 ohm
Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 m): 86 dB
Crossover frequencies: 2.1 kHz
Dimensions, with grille (HWD): 14.75” x 8.6” x 10.76”