Pro-Ject VC-S2 ALU Record Cleaning Machine
Premium record cleaning machine for vinyl & 78rpm shellac records
The VC-S2 ALU takes record cleaning to new levels. There are features that are new for record cleaning machines in this price range. The aluminum surface of the VC-S2 ALU is able to withstand excessive fluid spill without compromising the chassis. The VC-S2 ALU is super powerful and cleans records in as little as one or two rotations. The very best results are achieved with one rotation forward followed by one backwards.
It takes two seconds per rotation, which is about three times faster than comparable cleaning machines. The result is a much faster and more effective cleaning process. The improved motor will last for a long and extended lifetime.
A new aluminum clamp seals the record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label. The robust metal arm is easy to use, mechanically stable and focuses all suction power directly onto the record surface.
A large internal container (2.5 L) collects used fluid and is effortlessly easy to empty. When using Wash-IT cleaning solution, the fluid will also evaporate in the container, meaning the container will almost never need to be emptied even after cleaning thousands of records. It shows fill-up capacity and guarantees no spillage of used cleaning fluid.
Pro-Ject's eco-friendly and non-alcoholic vinyl cleaning concentrate, Wash-IT, offers very good cleaning results and reduces static charge, so record wear and stylus wear are significantly reduced.
The aluminum enclosure of the VC-S2 ALU exemplifies the high-end build quality, and makes your new record cleaner a long-lasting investment. The increased size allows for quieter operation and improved handling of the record and cleaning liquid application processes.
- New cabinet made out of aluminum composite panels (0,4mm alu, 4mm PE, 0,4mm alu) for quieter operation
- Aluminum surface is able to withstand cleaning fluid spill without compromising the chassis
- Superfast and superstrong cleaning
- Cleaning arm for 7" records optionally available
- Superior motor for long lifetime
- 2.5 L tank that almost never needs to be emptied
- Removes cleaning fluid (Wash it) residue-free in 1-2 rotations
- Eco-friendly non-alcoholic cleaning fluid efficiently cleans and removes static load of vinyl records
- New aluminum clamp prevents damage from cleaning fluid
- High-end build-quality for improved ease of use
Cleaning speed: 30 RPM
Included accessories: Brush, vacuum arm, self-adhesive arm strip, aluminum clamp, Wash it (100 ml), 500 ml mixing bottle, power cable
Power consumption: 650 W
Dimensions (WHD): 16.33"x12.8"x10.7"
Weight: 17.6 lb