Pangea Audio Vulcan Four Shelf Audio Rack
A sturdy three-shelf turntable stand with integrated record storage for 100 LPs
Pangea is well known for delivering a high level of quality at a very affordable price. Says Pangea, "The Vulcan audio rack is so strong, stable, and rigid, that Pangea named it after the Roman god of fire, who was famous for his metal forging expertise. And as another famous Vulcan might well say, the Vulcan audio rack makes a 'most logical' enhancement to your music system."
This four-shelf rack can easily be expanded to six shelves. The MDF shelves are wrapped in a special vinyl material that is scuff-resistant and easy to clean.
- Go from four to six shelves when more space is needed
- Open-air design maximizes component ventilation and makes it easy to install/remove gear
- Four steel support tubes feature scratch-resistant and resonance-resistant black sand powder coat paint
- Steel bolt-together design creates a super strong and ultra-rigid rack in minutes
- Includes innovative cone point feet and spikes for energy transfer and easy leveling
Weight Capacity (Shelf, Total): 75 lb, 300 lb
Shelf Size (WDH): 23.75" x 18" x 0.625"
Distance Between Supports (W, D): 19.4", 11"
Height Between Shelves (From Bottom): 8.75", 7.25", 7.25"
Overall Dimensions (WDH): 24" x 18" x 32"