Pangea Audio Vulcan X Brace Amplifier Stand
A super-rigid steel rack with vinyl-wrapped MDF shelves and cross-braced shelves for heavier power amps
The new for 2021 X-Brace rack preserves the outstanding qualities of the original Vulcan Audio Rack series, but offers increased strength and rigidity. The amp stand has a load capacity of 120 lb.
Pangea is well known for delivering a high level of quality at a very affordable price. Says Pangea, "The Vulcan audio rack is so strong, stable, and rigid, that Pangea named it after the Roman god of fire, who was famous for his metal forging expertise. And as another famous Vulcan might well say, the Vulcan audio rack makes a 'most logical' enhancement to your music system."
The MDF shelf is wrapped in a special vinyl material that is scuff-resistant and easy to clean.
Find the matching audio stand here.
- Go from four to six shelves in the future
- Open-air design maximizes component ventilation and makes it easy to install/remove gear
- Four steel support tubes feature scratch-resistant and resonance-resistant black sand powder coat paint
- No tool bolt-together design creates a super strong and ultra-rigid rack in minutes
- Includes innovative cone point feet and spikes for energy transfer and easy leveling
Weight Capacity: 120 lb
Shelf Size (WDH): 23.75" x 21" x 0.83"
Overall Dimensions (WDH): 24" x 18" x 7.83"