Pangea Audio Premier XL USB Cable
A cable that uses an ultra-quiet approach by using separate conductors to carry the signal and the power. The only meeting point of the two cables is at the USB B connector.
Premier XL USB boasts precision-wound 23-gauge signal conductors using Cardas Grade One Copper, plus a 6% pure silver plating. It also features nitrogen-injected foamed PE polyethylene insulation, quad shielding, and a tough woven nylon braided jacket.
- Description: USB A to B "Y", molded connectors with gold plating
- Separate connectors and cables for power and signal
- Tough woven nylon braided jacket (black/transparent)
- Signal Conductors: 23awg 6% Silver-plated Cardas Grade One Copper
- Signal Conductor Insulation: Nitrogen-injected foamed PE polyethylene
- Power Conductors: 19awg tinned copper
- Shielding: Quadruple Shielded. Signal and power conductors each double shielded with aluminum foil shields and silver-plated copper braided shields