Nordost Reference Series Bi-Wire Jumpers (Set of 4, 7")
The Reference Bi-Wire Jumpers offer a significant performance upgrade over the cheap metal strips found with most loudspeakers. While the Norse Jumpers offer major improvements to the musical performance, the Reference Jumpers are even better.
Based on Dual Mono-Filament construction and TSC technology (also found in the Odin Series), the sonic benefits are massive. These tuned pairs of straight-line jumpers maintain perfect signal integrity between the loudspeaker binding posts. Using high quality, low mass connectors, the standard termination is spade to 4 mm Nordost Z plugs. Replacing the standard bridging plates with Reference Series Jumpers creates an astonishing difference. Use them with Nordost’s Dual Mono-Filament speaker cables and the difference is even more apparent.
• Dedicated bi-wire jumper replaces stock items
• Dual mono-filament technology
• TSC (Tonal Signal Control) technology
• Mechanically tuned for optimum results
• OFC solid-core conductors
• Plated with 85 microns of silver
• High Performance FEP Internal Insulation reduces dielectric properties and increases signal speed
• Lightweight gold plated connectors in multiple configurations ensure peak musical performance