Mark Levinson No536 Monaural Power Amplifier
This fully differential, fully discrete, monaural Pure Path amplifier drives virtually any loudspeaker effortlessly for impeccable imaging, musicality, and openness. A direct-coupled signal path; a highly linear, low-feedback design; and voltage gain and drive stages operating in class A, are joined by the modern system integration capabilities provided by Ethernet, RS-232, and USB for monitoring and network control. Housed in a 6000-series aluminum chassis, like all Mark Levinson equipment, the № 536 is designed and handcrafted in the USA.
- Pure Path discrete, direct-coupled, fully balanced, monaural signal path
- Expansive, fine imaging, extended low-frequency response/pitch, and natural high frequencies
- Painstakingly optimized, little negative feedback, bandwidth, slewing, and open-loop linearity
- Fully differential class-AB architecture, operates in class A for most listening conditions
- Custom-designed, low noise toroid with separate secondary windings for each output stage
- 6000-series aluminum chassis, extremely high precision, exceedingly low tolerances
- System-integration connectivity: Ethernet, IP, RS-232, triggers, web monitoring, and control
- Designed and handcrafted in the USA
Power output: 400 W into 8 ohm, 800 W into 4 ohm, with 2-ohm stability
Inputs: 1 x mono XLR, 1 x mono RCA
Control I/O: Ethernet, RS-232, trigger in and out, USB-A, Mini USB
Gain: 26 dB
Dimensions (HWD): 7.75" x 17.75" x 20"
Weight: 100 lb