Marantz TT-15 Acrylic Turntable
ATTENTION! The TT-15 is currently on back-order with the factory. Our latest ETA is that they will be here sometime late June or early July.
* Dust covers ship separate from turntable and start shipping mid-January. Ordering a dust cover will not delay shipment of your turntable.
"The TT-15S1 has an attractive, jewel-like appearance that's pleasing to the touch. It also proved to be a more than competent performer, quiet and surprisingly well damped. The real star of the show is the supplied Clearaudio Virtuoso Wood Ebony cartridge (output 3.3mV), which gives the TT-15 a startlingly full, coherent, dynamic sound. The cartridges overall tonal picture was remarkably coherent from top to bottom."
– Michael Fremer, Stereophile
A winner of an Editors' Choice Award from The Absolute Sound and a Stereophile Recommended Component, Marantz slays the competition with the TT-15S1 acrylic turntable. Designed by Marantz and built by Clearaudio, TT-15S1 is a contoured acrylic table outfitted with an outboard motor, a thick inert acrylic platter on an inverted bearing, special anti-resonance isolation feet, and a sophisticated tonearm with an anodized aluminum armwand. Yet what makes this analog package an even better value is the inclusion of the fantastic Clearaudio Virtuoso Ebony Wood cartridge.
"The Marantz combo is a lot closer to more expensive ensembles than one might expect – everything is well executed and remarkably so at the price. The [TT-15] is outstanding, nearly unique even, in its ease and accuracy of setup. This system is clean-tracking, low in distortion, detailed, low in noise and high in resolution, pitch stable, and musically agreeable. I do not see how one could ask for a lot more at this price!"
– Robert E. Greene, The Absolute Sound, Editors' Choice Award Winner
Analog recording is still very alive. Quality turntables are still in demand. Digital discs simply set new performance standards that turntables must meet. Many cherished records may never be issued on digital formats. Good turntables are now more important than ever. Marantz embraces an audiophile quality turntable with AC servo belt-drive and low-coloration tone arm to answer the need for a high performance source component for the analog record.
- Low-Resonance High-Density Acrylic Chassis and Platter
- Floating Motor Mount Construction
- Asynchronous AC Motor
- Belt Drive System with Endless Silicon Belt
- Anodized Aluminum Straight Type Tone Arm
- Magnetic Type Anti-Skating Mechanism
- Fine Adjustable Counter Weight
- Solid Aluminum 3 points Support Feet
- Wood Base, High Quality MM Cartridge
- "Clever Clamp" by Souther Engineering