Compatible with practically all available cartridges on the market.
Many things that made the Black Cube phono stages famous throughout the world are now offered by the Black Cube Statement in a new, attractive package at an even more affordable price. This is true for the parts quality as well as for the highly rated audio performance. The original Black Cube phono preamplifier redefined the phono stage market when introduced in 1995 and saw many imitations. Since then Black Cube phono stages have always reached cult status. Numerous awards and countless positive reviews on all five continents clearly underline the success.
Apart from the standard switch settings, there is one on-board slot that can be fitted with a custom impedance to supply perfect termination even for the most exotic cartridges. Customisation possibilities are practically infinite. No more need for expensive impedance plugs!
The entirely passive RIAA equalization network of the Black Cube Statement is realized with high precision foil capacitors. Bass coupling between the two linear gain stages is even realized with an MKP type. All resistors are of the low noise metal film variety. The switches for gain and load settings have gold plated contacts.
Because of the small outer dimensions the Black Cube Statement can be placed next to the turntable. This minimizes loss due to cable lengths. The external AC power supply keeps magnetic interference away from the audio section. Lehmannaudio has always been paying special attention to details. The case of the audio section is made of nonmagnetic materials, and is even equipped with a top cover equipped with a special anti-resonance treatment.
- Selectable gain: 31dB, 41dB, 51dB, 61dB
- Input impedance: selectable 47k, 1000 or 100 ohms
- Free slot for custom impedance load
- Input capacitance: 100pF
- Passive RIAA-filter with high performance MKP foil capacitors
- Soft bass roll-off filter (6dB/Okt @ 60Hz), jumper selectable
- DC output jumpers
- Double-sided audio board layout for optimal parts placement and trace routing
- Burr Brown audio grade operational amplifiers
- Gold-plated RCA audio connectors
- External AC power supply
- Nonmagnetic aluminum case