IsoTek EVO3 Sigmas
The EVO3 Sigmas is the bigger brother of Isotek's highly respected EVO3 Aquarius. Again offering 4 medium power outlets, now rated at 10A and 2 high current 16A, driven by a light version of the Titan's Direct-Coupled© circuit. It represents an extremely cost effective full system upgrade.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 75dB
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets. Two high-current outlets incorporate part of Titan's Direct-Coupled© circuit. Four outlets feature IsoTek unique Adaptive Gating© circuit, which auto-senses the load.
- LED Display showing voltage and THD distortion of the mains.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 108,000A of instantaneous protection.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous. Four medium-current outlets delivering 2,300W continuous.
- Includes an IsoTek EVO3 Premier C19 power cable! ($149 value)
The Sigmas takes many of the technological breakthroughs resulting from the Titan/Nova development projects and places them in a more affordable, yet still highly effective package. It bridges the gap between the new Aquarius and the Nova, incorporating many of the desirable aspects of the high-end Nova and Titan designs into a single chassis.
Through extensive design and an inspired balance of internal components, Sigmas endeavours to challenge the astonishing performance levels of the Titan and Nova. Like the Aquarius, Sigmas offers two high-current outlets and a further four medium-current connections for source components. However, Sigmas delivers an amalgam of top-end IsoTek® technologies, borrowing the Direct Coupled Design© and high-current aspects of the Titan, as well as Adaptive Gating© from the Nova.
For the aspiring high-end audiophile, Sigmas is a perfect solution delivering performance and versatility that’s unrivalled at the price. However, for those who crave the ultimate performance, the Nova and Titan combination still reigns supreme.