IsoTek EVO3 Syncro
Syncro also incorporates unique DC-cancelling electronics that rebalance the mains sine wave to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum. This sophisticated double shielded power cable also features ultra-high purity silver plated OCC Copper conductors and Teflon FEB dielectric.
- Uniquely removes harmful DC by rebalancing the mains sine wave
- Silver plated OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) copper square strands from three 3sqmm conductors. These are set in a parallel construction with a slight rotational twist.
- Mylar foil wrap and earthed OFC shield offer the maximum RFI rejection.
- Teflon FEP dielectric (insulation) offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range.
- Cotton filler gives internal strength and reduces microphony.
- 12.5mm diameter PVC outer jacket gives a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
- Terminated using IsoTek's Audiophile grade connectors of solid OFC with 24ct gold plated conductors.
- 16A rated.
- Standard 2.0M length at this price, custom lengths available. Call for pricing and availability.