Integra DRX-5.4 9.2 Channel A/V Receiver
A 120 Wpc receiver with Dirac, a massive custom transformer and hand-picked audio-grade parts.
The Integra DRX-5.4 offers theater-reference Dolby Atmos® or DTS: X® sound through up to 7.2.4 channels complements 8K HDR video passthrough. Connect 5.2.4-channel speakers and Zone 2 speakers and switch between 5.2.4-ch and 5.2.2-ch + Zone 2 playback, or use 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® and your voice to control music all around your home.
Considered by industry leaders in music and movie production to be the state-of-the-art digital room correction solution, Dirac Live offers professional-grade, studio-quality calibrated sound with simple, easy-to-navigate tools. The result is a home theater experience that reveals your movies, music, and games in ways you’ve never heard before. Unlock the full potential of your loudspeakers in any listening space with Dirac Live.
Hear the sound filmmakers intended. This IMAX Enhanced A/V receiver features DTS:X sound technology optimized for the IMAX® signature experience, reproducing the full dynamic range of IMAX theatrical sound-mixes available with digitally re-mastered IMAX Enhanced content. A pre-set IMAX Mode reproduces audio at the highest levels and delivers an unmatched IMAX sound experience. Requires a free firmware update.
THX spends 40-60 hours testing over 2000 data points ensuring that this receiver is capable of meeting rigorous audio and video performance standards for reference level, distortion free playback and includes THX Loudness Plus technology to bring out intricate details at lower listening levels.
When playing any Dolby® format, engaging Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer enables a more immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts without the need for additional surround or height speakers.
Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X for an immersive three-dimensional sound-space through 7.2.2 or 5.2.4 channels. Connect an outboard power amp via 11.2-multichannel pre-outs and enjoy seamless top-to-bottom, side-to-side, and front-back coverage with one or two pairs of in-ceiling or add-on module speakers, and seven bookshelf or tower speakers. Experience lifelike 360° sound from the real world in your personal home theater space.
Integra products are designed and engineered to meet the demands of leading custom installers. CI Centric features such as Web Setup, Onboard HDMI Diagnostics, and compatibility with Remote Monitoring systems like OVRC Pro and Domotz make Integra AVRs the choice of the modern integrator. Optional rack mount kits provide a clean, finished look when installed in racks and cabinets, while a unique bright white back panel facilitates connections in hard-to-reach areas.
- 5.2.4/7.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos® and DTS: X® playback
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization
- Dolby Surround® and DTS® Neural: X upmixing
- HDMI® inputs 1-3 support up to 8K/60AB and 4K/120AB video passthrough. HDMI® inputs 4-6 support up to 8K/60B and 4K/120AB video passthrough. HDMI® inputs 1-6 support HDR10+, Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HLG, BT.2020, VRR (Variable Refresh Rate), DSC (Display Stream Compression), ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), QFT (Quick Frame Transport), QMS (Quick Media Switching), eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel), DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, and HDCP 2.3
- Front HDMI® input supports up to 4K/60 and HDMI 2.0 features.
- 11.2-ch pre-outs and processing for 7.2.4-ch
- HDMI Main Out with eARC for encoded HQ audio, Sub/Zone 2 Out with OSD
- Bidirectional Bluetooth® wireless technology Version 4.2 + LE (A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3; RX: SBC/AAC, TX: SBC/Qualcomm® aptX™/apt X HD)
- Separate Zone 2 speaker outputs enable 5.2.4-ch + Zone 2 speaker connection, 5.2.4-ch playback switching to 5.2.2-ch + Zone 2 playback
- Dedicated DACs support synced/independent D/A audio distribution in Zone 2 and Zone 3 (including HDMI/SPDIF/NET) via Zone 2 and Zone 3 speaker outputs, Zone 2 pre-out and Zone 3 pre-out
- Share any MAIN audio source to a wireless headphone dock via Zone B line-out
- Phono equalizer (MM) and SACD (Super Audio CD) playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz 2-ch/multichannel)
- Dirac Live® Room Correction supports multi-point acoustic calibration
- AccuReflex™ phase-matching solution for Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers
- Original DSP-based Vocal Enhancer clarifies in-program vocals/dialog
- THX® Certified Select for Theater Reference Sound
- IMAX® Enhanced certified for IMAX® digital remasters
- Low-impedance amp system with 4-ohm speaker-driving capability
- Massive custom transformer and customized 15,000 μF capacitors
- Copper bus-bar connects capacitors to amplifiers
- Non-phase-shift amp-circuit topology, audio-grade parts, and separate digital/analog circuit boards
- Extruded anti-resonant aluminum heat-sink
- Precision DAC supports 192 kHz/24-bit multichannel D/A conversion
- VLSC™ (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) filtering technology (Front L/R)
- PLL (Phase-Locked Loop) jitter-cleaning circuitry for SPDIF digital audio
- Front L/R speaker bi-amping capability in 5.2/7.2/5.2.2-ch configuration
- Independent tone controls (bass/treble) for all channels
Power Output: 120 Wpc
Power Consumption (On, Standby): 850 W, 0.1 W
Dimensions (WHD): 17-1/8" x 7-13/16" x 15-5/16"
Weight: 37.5 lb. (17 kg)