Integra DRX-2.4 7.2 Channel A/V Receiver
An 80 Wpc receiver with massive custom transformer and hand-picked audio-grade parts.
The Integra DRX-2.4 is built around high-spec HDMI to unlock exciting features for gamers and film lovers in your family, including 8K video passthrough, HDR10+, and low-latency gameplay. Enjoy DTS: X® and Dolby Atmos® 3D soundtracks with refined Integra power and convenient voice-controllable multi-room audio.
When playing any Dolby® format, engaging Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer enables a more immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts without the need for additional surround or height speakers.
The DRX-7.2 supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X for an immersive three-dimensional sound-space through 5.1.2-channels. Connect an outboard power amp via Zone 2 pre-out for 5.1.2 in the main Zone with 7 channels of internal amplification, and a different source in stereo in Zone 2.
Integra products are designed and engineered to meet the demands of leading custom installers. CI Centric features such as Web Setup, Onboard HDMI Diagnostics, and compatibility with Remote Monitoring systems like OVRC Pro and Domotz make Integra AVRs the choice of the modern integrator. Optional rack mount kits provide a clean, finished look when installed in racks and cabinets, while a unique bright white back panel facilitates connections in hard-to-reach areas.
- 5.1.2-ch Dolby Atmos® and DTS: X® playback
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization
- Dolby Surround® and DTS® Neural:X upmixing
- HDMI 2.1 features are supported on HDMI inputs 1–3, Main Out, and Sub/Zone 2 Out in Sub Mode output including VRR, ALLM, QFT (Quick Frame Transport), DSC (Display Stream Compression), QMS (Quick Media Switching), and eARC (Main Out).
- Inputs 1-3 support HDMI 2.1 8K/60AB and 4K/120AB. Inputs 4-6 support up HDMI 2.0b 4K/60. Main+Sub output supports simultaneous 8K/60AB and 4K/120AB, and Main+Zone 2 supports 8K/60AB and 4K/60 respectively.
- HDMI Main Out with eARC for encoded HQ audio, Sub/Zone 2 Out with OSD
- Bidirectional Bluetooth® wireless technology Version 4.2 + LE (A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3; RX: SBC/AAC, TX: SBC/Qualcomm® aptX™/apt X HD)
- Dedicated DACs support synced/independent D/A audio distribution in Zone 2 and Zone 3 (including HDMI/SPDIF/NET*6) via Zone 2 and Zone 3 speaker outputs, Zone 2 pre-out, and Zone 3 pre-out
- Share any MAIN audio source to a wireless headphone dock via Zone B line-out
- Phono equalizer (MM) and SACD (Super Audio CD) playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz 2-ch/multichannel)
- AccuReflex™ phase-matching solution for Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers
- Original DSP-based Vocal Enhancer clarifies in-program vocals/dialog
- Low-impedance amp system with 4-ohm speaker-driving capability
- Massive custom transformer and hand-selected audio parts
- Non-phase-shift amp-circuit topology for clear and cohesive sound
- Optimum Gain volume circuitry
- Precision DAC supports 192 kHz/24-bit multichannel D/A conversion
- VLSC™ (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) filtering technology (Front L/R)
- PLL (Phase-Locked Loop) jitter-cleaning circuitry for SPDIF digital audio
- Front L/R speaker bi-amping capability in 5.2-ch configuration
- Tone controls (bass/treble) for Front L/R channels
Power Output: 80 Wpc
Power Consumption (On, Standby): 460 W, 0.1 W
Dimensions (WHD): 17-1/8" x 6-7/8" x 14-13/16"
Weight: 21.2 lb. (9.6 kg)