Feliks Audio Espressivo Mark II
The Espressivo Mark II is an output transformer-less (OTL) headphone amplifier and preamplifier featuring 6N30 and 6922 tubes. Espressivo shares Euforia’s balanced tone, whilst retaining a smooth, slightly relaxed timbre and excellent dynamic range. The Espressivo sound is remarkably transparent, with excellent staging ability and an authoritative vocal presentation with a variety of headphones.
The amplifier is fully handmade from high quality, carefully selected components and can take three selectable audio inputs. The amplifier's sweet spot lays with medium to high impedance headphones (from 60 ohm) and can be also used as effective tube pre-amp for both tube and solid-state amplifiers. In its second iteration (as Mark II) it is built around two 6922 driver and two 6N30P power tubes.
- Incredibly detailed music presentation
- Very low noise levels and AC interference
- Broad frequency response: 15 Hz – 45 kHz +/- 3dB
- New electric circuit built around high grade tubes – two 6922 drivers and two 6N30 power tubes, resulting in much improved details and musicality
- Integrated 3-way sound source selector performs very well also as pre-amp for tube or transistor power amps (in the pre-amp mode the 3-way source selector is used)
- Internal resistance reduced by ~20% providing more power to drive even low impedance headphones
- New improved gold plated ceramic tube sockets
- Pre-amp mode implemented
- Input/output safeguards eliminating undesirable power on/off noises and distortion.
- Extended 3-year warranty
- Beautifully hand-crafted Tube Amp
- 1 matched pair of 6922 driver tubes
- 1 matched pair of 6N30 power tubes
- AC cord
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
Tube complement: 6N30 power tubes + 6922 drivers
Frequency response: 15 Hz - 45 kHz +/- 3 dB
Power output: 400 mW
THD: 0.4 % (300 ohm, 20 mW)
Input impedance: 100 k ohm
Headphone output: 6.3 mm
Weight: 7.7 lb
Dimensions (DWH): 13" x 8.7" x 5.5"