Dr. Feickert Trio SE, An Upscale Exclusive
SPECIALLY MADE JUST FOR UPSCALE AUDIO, THE TRIO SE IS AN UPDATED VENTI WITH A WALNUT FINISH AND WITH SPECIAL DAMPENING, BUT AT THE SAME COST AS THE VENTI.
Extremely limited stock--jump on this one now!
Do you want the technology of the Firebird but don't need multiple tonearms?
The limited-edition Dr. Feickert Venti was such a good turntable, that we kept clamoring for more, long after it was sold out. But Kevin wasn't content with simply bringing the Venti back. "Let's make it even better!"
So the Venti is back in a beautiful walnut finish, with a number of improvements (below), in a special edition we call the Trio. The three motors arranged in an equilateral triangle around the platter reduce drag force on the bearing, and cancel out forces on the platter, offering a dead-silent background, fine detail, and tremendous macro- and micro-dynamics.
Our analog specialist Kat loves how quiet the Dr. Feickert turntables are--not just in the signal path, but in the audio room as well. In spite of a fast start and stop, there's no discernable motor hum or belt squeak, and she is amazed at their speed stability. Sonically too. Says Kat, "The table doesn't feel like it's playing a role. That paired with a Kuzma tonearm is effortless--it's like there's nothing playing the record, at the same time there's everything playing the record."
The design of the armboard with built-in protractor makes precise tonearm setup easy, and we have bundle pricing with some of the world's greatest tonearms--see the drop-down options above.
Updates over Venti
- Modified and enhanced suspension and decoupling of the motors using a softer rubber compound with modified dimensions
- Newly designed steel bed for the bearing with less sensitivity to motor interference
- Modified chassis grounding
- Spike feet now are using a different way of mounting and coupling to the chassis for better adjustability and less mounting-platform noise impact
- Larger cutout for the sliding base now allows up to 315 mm pivot-spindle