Anthem STR Integrated Amplifier
With DAC, phono stage, room correction, subwoofer outputs
The revolutionary STR Integrated Amplifier is based on an entirely new technological platform, for true benchmark performance in stereo amplification. More power, more control, more connection options, and the most advanced technology available in a single, easy-to-use component.
Designed, engineered, and crafted in Canada, the STR Integrated Amplifier combines the benefits of an advanced preamp with the power of a massive amplifier and processor. It includes a leading-edge DAC, onboard Anthem Room Correction (ARC™), customizable bass manager for mono or stereo sub outs, MM and MC phono inputs—far more than the average integrated amp.
And it includes new generations of many of Anthem’s award-winning, audiophile-loving, review-praised digital signal processing innovations, delivering a noticeably higher level of audio performance realism.
This is the integrated amplifier with the power, features, connections and control to fuel your two-channel dreams, today and into tomorrow.
- High-resolution preamplifier section
- High current, high output amplifier section
- Amplifier uses 8 bipolar output devices per channel, a toroidal transformer power supply, and Advanced Load Monitoring for 200W at 8 ohms, 400W at 4 ohms, 550W at 2 ohms, all continuous
- Anthem Room Correction (ARC™) optimizes in-room response for perfect sound
- Bass management for two subwoofers, in mono or stereo
- Up-sampling of lower-resolution sources to 24-bit/192kHz
- S/PDIF coaxial and optical, and balanced AES/EBU inputs
- Asynchronous USB Audio Input supports 32-bit/384kHz PCM, and DSD 2.8 / 5.6 MHz sources
- MM and MC phono, balanced XLR, and single-ended analog inputs
- Analog Direct mode
- Graphic Front Panel Display for easy setup and navigation
- Controllable via Ethernet, RS-232, or supplied IR remote
- Available in Silver and Black Finishes
- Crafted in Canada