Abyss Diana TC Headphones
The world's thinnest boutique planar headphone with 63 mm drivers, leather headband, and aluminum frame
Experience the technology from Abyss' award-winning flagship AB-1266 Phi TC in a thin, lightweight form factor with amazing dynamics, resolution, and refinement.
The custom planar drivers offer huge sound, bass depth, and speed second only to the Phi TC. The wide soundstage has impeccable tonal balance, and voices so real you feel they are with you.
Abyss CNC machines and finishes all the aircraft-grade aluminum frame components, and produces its own planar speaker drivers, which are skillfully assembled with US-made stainless steel hardware in its facility in Buffalo, New York, USA.
Includes cable by JPS Labs, length 1.5 meter/5 FT, with 4-pin XLR plug (Additional cable options are available as special order).
- Sculpted from aircraft-grade aluminum for incredible strength
- Sporty European leather headband with soft Alcantara®
- High-tech ceramic polymer finish
- The latest 2021 generation Diana ear pads made in-house by ABYSS with soft foams and a 'pillow top' adapt to the shape of your head over time for long-term comfort with minimal clamping force
- Large 63 mm patented TC planar drivers with ultra-low mass diaphragm for extremely fast bass impact and subtle lifelike details to music
- Fibonacci side hole pattern enhanced for the new TC speaker driver properly tunes the sound while following the flow of nature
- EMotion headband magnetically adjusts and contours your head for a comfortable fit
- Dual zipper made in USA canvas carry case with leather accents and accessory pockets for easy travel
Nominal impedance: 69 ohm
Weight: 390 g