Abyss Diana Phi Headphones
The DIANA headphones were launched in 2018 as a luxury line touted as the world’s thinnest boutique headphone. It has since changed longstanding perceptions of headphone physics by easily comparing to and in many cases besting the highest performance headphones. World-class sound in a compact portable package.
ABYSS has since worked toward furthering this success, producing this second higher performance Phi version that’s ‘bigger on the inside’ by incorporating the Phi planar speakers from its flagship AB-1266 Phi CC.
This latest DIANA Phi headphone has world-class dynamics, resolution, and refinement to sound never before heard in such a compact package.
'Bigger on the Inside' best describes the Phi's huge sound, bass depth and speed, wide soundstage with impeccable tonal balance, voices so real you feel they are with you.
Abyss CNC machines and finishes all aluminum frame components, produces its own planer speaker drivers, and skillfully assembles with US-made stainless hardware, all in its facility in Buffalo, New York, USA.
- Sporty leathers and soft Alcantara®
- High-tech ceramic finish
- Hand-carved extra-wide low profile ear pads with minimal clamping force offer extreme comfort for any head shape.
- Large 63 mm patented Phi planar drivers with ultra-low mass diaphragm for extremely fast bass impact and subtle lifelike details to music
- Fibonacci side hole pattern properly tunes the sound while following the flow of nature
- EMotion headband magnetically adjusts and contours your head for a comfortable fit
- Dual zipper canvas carry case with leather accents and accessory pockets for easy travel
Impedance: 32 ohm
Sensitivity; 91 dB/mw
Frequency response: 6 Hz - 26 KHz
Weight: 350 g
Includes: Cable by JPS Labs, length 1.5 meter/5 FT, with choice of 3.5 mm, 2.5 mm balanced, 4 pin XLR or 4.4 mm balanced plug (Additional cables may be purchased separately)