VPI JMW-9 Tonearm
Upscale Audio is the only VPI dealer in California that is VPI Trained & Certified to handle all of your VPI needs!
The JMW-9 Tonearm offers all of the advantages of a unipivot tonearm, but at a bargain price. The tonearm has a low friction bearing mounted on a solid stainless steel rod. As with the more expensive JMW-10 and JMW-12 tonearms, the tonearm assembly of the JMW-9 can be removed and replaced in seconds, allowing instant cartridge changes with multiple armwands.
- Premium Discovery wire
- Pivot to spindle: 223mm
- Effective length: 240.7mm
- Overhang: 17.7mm
- Offset angle: 22.85 degrees
- Average RMS distortion: .36%
- Internal wiring: Premium Discovery Wire
- Damped polished stainless steel armtube.
- Black anodized head shell and bearing body
- Removable arm-wands allows you to change cartridges in less than 30 seconds.
- Precision adjustable counter weight lets you get the most out of every cartridge you mount using its azimuth and tracking force adjustments.
VPI JMW-9 Tonearm Armwand Includes: