VPI JMW-10 Aluminum Tonearm
Upscale Audio is the only VPI dealer in California that is VPI Trained & Certified to handle all of your VPI needs!
The JMW-10 is rigid and light, and allows for fine adjustments very easily. Get the most from any cartridge.
Improvements over previous generations
• A secondary mounting with under-base has been placed between the arm rest and the arm lift which greatly improves rigidity. This mounting makes the JMW-10 the only arm that can make VTA adjustments while listening and then be locked down to be as rigid as a solid mounted arm. Although this might sound like a super-tweaky feature, it's actually extremely useful and allows the JMW-10 to achieve greater speed and low bass detail.
• A large knurled and calibrated VTA tower with a smooth precise feel makes it easy to set VTA during play. This is of major importance with the new set of high definition cartridges now available
• The azimuth ring on the JMW-10 has the larger side weights of the 12.7 for improved stability.
• Fluid damping is available for cartridges that require it (such as Grado, Clearaudio).
• All possible parameters are adjustable on these tonearms.