Klipsch La Scala AL5 Loudspeaker (each)
Must be purchased in pairs.
The must-have speaker for any audiophile! Originally designed for professional use, the La Scala AL5 brings the highest quality sound to life in your home, right down to the smallest detail..
- Three-way, fully horn-loaded loudspeaker
- One watt can generate a concert sound experience
- Clarity, accuracy, and remarkable tonal definition
- A best-in-class, highly durable speaker enclosure assembled with pride in Hope, AR as part of the Klipsch Heritage Series
- Available in Natural Cherry, Satin Black Ash and American Walnut book-matched veneers to complement any space
The La Scala AL5 mixes contemporary and classic design. The updated design features a silver metallic grille clothe, a vertical-grain match to smooth the lines of the piece, and bookmatched real wood veneer finishes, including cherry, walnut and black ash.
The AL5 features a newly-designed, highly-efficient tweeter with an extremely high 109 dB sensitivity.
Klipsch's 90° X 40° Tractrix horn’s high-frequency performance creates a mammoth sound, bringing the most subtle nuances to the forefront of your listening experience.
Price above is for a single speaker.
Frequency Response (+/- 4 dB): 51 Hz – 20 kHz
Sensitivity: 105 dB @ 2.83 V / 1 m
Power Handling: 100 W / 400 W
Maximum SPL: 121 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm compatible
Enclosure Type: Fully horn-loaded
Crossover Frequency: HF 4500 Hz, MF 400 Hz
Tweeter: K-771 1” (2.54 cm) Light-Weight Polyimide Diaphragm Compression Driver Mated to a 90° x 40° Tractrix Horn
High Frequency Horn: Tractrix
Midrange: K-55-X 2” (5.08cm) Phenolic diaphragm compression driver
Mid-Frequency Horn: Exponential
Woofer: K-33-E 15” (38.1 cm) Fiber-composite cone with a folded horn
Dimensions: 40” (101.6 cm) H x 24.25” (61.6 cm) W x 25.25” (64.14 cm) D
Weight: 201 lbs (91 kg)