Klipsch Cornwall IV Loudspeaker (each)
Must be purchased in pairs.
What's new? Inside, the Cornwall IV features a new, mid-frequency driver and a new midrange Tractrix™ horn for improved better clarity and detail, as well as new ports for expanded clarity and deeper bass.
The outside of the Cornwall IV is a change from its predecessors as well. It features a new logo design scripted to match other Heritage products, a new matte black riser to give a floating appearance, and an updated brushed metal premium input panel.
Like all Klipsch Heritage speakers, The Cornwall is a lifetime investment. Built to the strictest Klipsch standards, these speakers offer years of gratifying performance. The Klipsch Cornwall enclosure is made in the USA, by proud craftsmen in Hope, Arkansas, just as Paul W. Klipsch (PWK) intended.
- Three-way, 15” horn-loaded loudspeakers
- All new mid-range compression driver, mid-horn with mumps, and Tractrix® ports
- A premium, aluminum input panel to accommodate large, high-quality speaker cables for bi-wiring or bi-amping
- A best-in-class, highly durable speaker enclosure assembled with pride in Hope, Arkansas as part of the Klipsch Heritage Series
- Available in Natural Cherry, Satin Black Ash and American Walnut book-matched wood veneers to complement any space
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
Upgrades from Cornwall III
- Wide dispersion HF phase plug versus the old standard one
- K-702 polyimide diaphragm compression driver offers better clarity and dynamics, and is larger than the outgoing K-53 titanium driver
- Modified Tractrix horn with Mumps technology for a smoother response, and better coverage over the K-701 horn
- Steep-slope network with internal AudioQuest wiring
- Tractrix ports over the standard rectangular ports for tighter and faster low frequencies and less port noise
- Cosmetic upgrades include a scripted logo badge, brushed aluminum input panel, salt-and-pepper grille cloth, and improved finishes
Frequency response (+/- 4 dB): 34 Hz - 20 kHz
Sensitivity: 102 dB @ 2.83 V / 1 m
Power handling (cont/peak): 100 W / 400 W
Maximum SPL: 119 dB Continuous
Nominal impedance: 8 ohm Compatible
Crossover frequency: HF 5000Hz MF 700Hz
High-frequency driver: K-107-TI 1” (2.54cm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
Midrange: K-702-TI 1.75” (4.45cm) Polymide diaphragm compression driver
Low-frequency driver: K-33-E 15” (38.1cm) fiber-composite cone woofer
Enclosure material: MDF with fine veneers
Inputs: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
Dimensions (HWD): 38” x 25.3” x 15.5”
Weight: 100 lb