Klipsch Cornwall IV Loudspeaker (each)
Must be purchased in pairs.
What's new? Inside, the Cornwall IV features a new, mid-frequency driver and a new midrange Tractrix™ horn for improved better clarity and detail, as well as new ports for expanded clarity and deeper bass.
The outside of the Cornwall IV is a change from its predecessors as well. It features a new logo design scripted to match other Heritage products, a new matte black riser to give a floating appearance, and an updated brushed metal premium input panel.
Like all Klipsch Heritage speakers, The Cornwall is a lifetime investment. Built
to the strictest Klipsch standards, these speakers offer years of gratifying
performance. The Klipsch Cornwall enclosure is made in the USA, by proud craftsmen in Hope, Arkansas, just as Paul W. Klipsch (PWK) intended.
- Three-way, 15” horn-loaded loudspeakers
- All new mid-range compression driver, mid-horn with mumps, and Tractrix® ports
- A premium, aluminum input panel to accommodate large, high-quality speaker cables for bi-wiring or bi-amping
- A best-in-class, highly durable speaker enclosure assembled with pride in Hope, Arkansas as part of the Klipsch Heritage Series
- Available in Natural Cherry, Satin Black Ash and American Walnut book-matched wood veneers to complement any space
Frequency Response (+/- 4 dB): 34 Hz - 20 kHz
Sensitivy: 102 dB @ 2.83 V / 1 m
Power Handling (Cont/Peak): 100 W / 400 W
Maximum SPL: 119 dB Continuous
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm Compatible
Crossover Frequency: HF 5000Hz MF 700Hz
High Frequency Driver: K-107-TI 1” (2.54cm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
Midrange: K-702-TI 1.75” (4.45cm) Polymide diaphragm compression driver
Low Frequency Driver: K-33-E 15” (38.1cm) fiber-composite cone woofer
Enclosure Material: MDF with fine veneers
Inputs: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
Height: 38” (96.52 cm)
Width: 25.3” (64.3 cm)
Depth: 15.5” (39.4 cm)
Weight: 100 lb (45.35 kg)