Kimber Kable understands that a turntable is an extension of the audiophile's commitment to musical enjoyment. TAK preserves all the precious detail that can be extracted from vinyl. OGQ/2 (Orthogonal GyroQuadratic/2 channel) braiding virtually eliminates electromagnetic interference, radio frequency interference, and crosstalk. Proprietary shielding material drastically reduces low frequency hum. The result is a musically precise cable that conveys the distinctive characteristics of any turntable setup.
TAK-H (hyper-pure copper and silver conductors) comes standard with a conventional 5-pin DIN plug on the turntable end, and RCA connectors of your choosing on the preamp/amp end.
Kimber Kable TAK-H Specs
- Parallel capacitance: 47.10pF @ 20kHz
- Series inductance: 1.31H @ 20kHz
- DC loop resistance: 0.119Ω
- Ground/shield: R: 0.065Ω , X: 0.359Ω
- Total reactance: 0.162Ω @ 20kHz
- Frequency response: 0.5 dB DC - 5MHz
- Crosstalk @ -60dB: 92.0kHz