JBL SA750 Streaming Integrated Amplifier
Retro styling with thoroughly modern features. A 120 W class G streaming music player with wireless services, a high-res DAC, DIRAC room correction, MM/MC phono, and is Roon Ready
In honor of its 75th anniversary, JBL has crafted the SA750 integrated amplifier, inspired by the classic JBL SA600 from the 60s. The SA750 features solid retro styling with silver knobs and toggle switches, and teak-wood veneer side panels. Inside, though, the SA750 is completely current with a high-resolution DAC, WiFi, AirPlay 2, and Chromecast. It is also Roon Ready.
The SA750 ships with a calibration microphone, allowing you to use DIRAC Live to fine-tune the output of speakers and subwoofers to the listening space. The 120 W per channel class G amp offers class A performance at low levels and uses a higher power supply for more demanding dynamics. With four digital and four analog inputs, including MM/MC phono inputs, the SA750 is ready for any audio source. IP control allows for easy smart home integration.
- High-resolution Google Cast, AirPlay 2, uPnP Streamer
- Class-leading Class G amplifier topology
- DIRAC Live room correction
- Roon endpoint; MQA supported
- Full IP control including Control4 and Crestron
- Power output 120 W per channel into 8 Ω, 220 W into 4 Ω
- Four digital and five analog inputs including MM/MC phono input
- Compatible with the MusicLife app
- Vintage teak-wood veneer side panels match 75th Anniversary Edition L100 Classic 75
- Five-year warranty
Power output (8 Ω, 4 Ω): 120 W, 220 W
Maximum Power Consumption: 800 W
Digital audio: 2 x optical, 2 x coax
Network/Data: 1 x Ethernet, 1 x USB, 1 x RS232
Analog: 3 x stereo RCA, 1 x MM, 1 x MC
Outputs: 1 x stereo RCA pre out, 1 x stereo speaker
Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
Product Dimensions (WHD): 17.86" x 4.49" x 12.87"
Weight: 26.45 lb