Bluesound NODE (New for 2021)
New for 2021, this upgraded streaming DAC lets you "WiFi your hifi". Access all the wired and wireless technologies your family needs. Roon Ready, voice control, home-automation ready
The original Bluesound Node and Node 2i quickly became staples in hifi enthusiast households, allowing older systems to quickly and easily become modern digital streaming hubs.
The new NODE features a new DAC design, a more powerful processor, and touch panel controls with presets and proximity sensing. The NODE also adds HDMI eARC and USB audio output. The surface is now an easy-to-clean satin finish in either black or white.
- Proximity sensor controls for play/pause, volume, previous/next track, and five presets
- Voice control via Amazon Alexa Skills and Actions on Google
- AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect, Roon Ready
- Control4, Crestron, URC, RTI, ELAN, Lutron
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app
Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-L, OGG, ALAC, OPUS, FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF, MPEG-4 SLS
Sampling Rate: up to 192 kHz
Processor: ARM® Cortex™ -A53, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
Network and Wireless: Wi-Fi 5, Gigabit Ethernet, Two-way Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD, PULSE SUB+ pairing, IR with learning
Audio Input: Mini TOSLINK/3.5mm stereo combo, HDMI eARC
Audio Output: Analog stereo RCA (fixed or variable), coaxial RCA, TOSLINK digital optical, USB Audio 2.0, 3.5 mm stereo headphone out, RCA subwoofer out, 3.5 mm IR input
System: USB A (data), 12V Trigger Out
Dimensions: 8.7" x 1.8" x 5.7"
Weight: 2.4 lb