Aurender W20SE Music Server / Streamer
Aurender's flagship music server and one of the finest audio systems in the world! Features include support for external word clocks, dual wire AES/EBU, a battery power supply, and 4 TB of internal storage
At the highest levels of digital audio, it's all about reducing noise and jitter. For the former, the W20SE uses LHP batteries for power, and for the latter, an FPGA-based all-digital phase locked loops system with an OCXO clock. The oven-controlled crystal oscillator ensures jitter stays negligible. Extensive shielding inside and outside lowers the noise floor even further.
- Support for both word clock and world clock inputs
- Dual-wire AES/EBU for the highest resolution possible
- Two banks of LiFePO4 batteries for power and UPS function
- Oven-controlled crystal oscillator (OCXO) for long-term jitter reduction
- Precision DSD-to-PCM conversion by FPGA
- 4 TB 2.5" HDD storage with 1 TB SSD cache
- Drives housed in a vault of machined aluminum
- Dedicated ultra-low-noise USB Audio Class 2.0 output
- MQA core decoder installed
- Remote tech support via the Aurender app
Supported formats: DSD (DSF, DFF), WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, M4A, APE
Single wire AES/EBU: up to 176.4 kHz, 32 bit, up to DSD512
Dual wire AES/EBU: up to 352.8 kHz, 32 bit, up to DSD512
USB: up to 384 kHz, 32 bit, up to DSD512
Output: 1 x coax, 1 x optical, 2 x AES/EBU, 1 x USB Audio Class 2.0
Clock input: Word clock or master clock input (BNC) 10 MHz, 12.8 MHz (44.1 kHz and 48 kHz multiples from 1 to 512),
Clock input impedance: 75Ω
Other: Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x USB A (data)
Dimensions (WHD): 16.93" x 4.17" x 14.6"
Weight: 46.5 lb
Hi-RES MUSIC STREAMING
FREE NOW FOR 2 MONTHS!
Elevate your personal music experience with the highest sound quality available in the world.