Monitor Audio Bronze FX Bi-Pole/Di-Pole Loudspeaker (pair)
Nothing enhances the home cinema experience like a dedicated surround sound speaker. The compact, discreet design of the Bronze FX incorporates two 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters with UD Waveguide and a 5 1/2" C-CAM mid-bass driver to deliver the Monitor Audio sonic magic.
Monitor Audio is a master of effects speaker design and the new Bronze FX delivers its renowned surround sound experience to maximum effect.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Angled baffles for optimal dispersion
- Discreet design with flush wall placements – recessed terminations
- Dedicated keyhole wall-mounts included for easy installation
- Switchable di-pole/ bi-pole configuration – for use when needing to change the phasing for AV systems – handed pairs
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
Type: 2 way
Frequency response: 74 - 30,000 Hz
Nominal impedance: 8 ohm
Sensitivity: 86 dB
Crossover frequency: 2,800 Hz
Driver complement: 1 x 5-1/2" C-CAM midbass driver, 2 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide
Dimensions (HWD): 11-5/16" x 11-3/16" x 4-7/8"
Weight: 8.6 lb