Pangea Audio Vulcan X Brace Four Shelf Audio Rack
An expandable, super-rigid steel rack with vinyl-wrapped MDF shelves and cross-braced shelves for heavier components
The new for 2021 X-Brace rack preserves the outstanding qualities of the original Vulcan Audio Rack series (modular design, interchangeable shelf location, and fast, friendly tool-less assembly), but offers increased strength and rigidity. Shelves are rated for 90 lb load each, and 360 lb total for the entire four-shelf rack.
Pangea is well known for delivering a high level of quality at a very affordable price. Says Pangea, "The Vulcan audio rack is so strong, stable, and rigid, that Pangea named it after the Roman god of fire, who was famous for his metal forging expertise. And as another famous Vulcan might well say, the Vulcan audio rack makes a 'most logical' enhancement to your music system."
This four-shelf rack can easily be expanded to six shelves. The MDF shelves are wrapped in a special vinyl material that is scuff-resistant and easy to clean.
The X-Brace Component Shelf Kit with 7" supports is available separately. Find the amp stand here.
- Go from four to six shelves in the future
- Open-air design maximizes component ventilation and makes it easy to install/remove gear
- Four steel support tubes feature scratch-resistant and resonance-resistant black sand powder coat paint
- No tool bolt-together design creates a super strong and ultra-rigid rack in minutes
- Includes innovative cone point feet and spikes for energy transfer and easy leveling
Weight Capacity (Shelf, Total): 90 lb, 360 lb
Shelf Size (WDH): 23.75" x 18" x 0.75"
Distance Between Supports (W, D): 19.4", 11"
Height Between Shelves (From Bottom): 8.75", 7.25", 7.25"
Overall Dimensions (WDH): 24" x 18" x 32"