Revel Studio2 Floorstanding Loudspeaker
The Revel Ultima Studio2 is a floorstanding design featuring all of Revel’s latest technological innovations and enhancements. The Studio2 adopts a similar approach to the Salon2 but in a more discreet physical package. A three-way system utilizing two 8-inch woofers, a 5¼-inch midrange and a 1-inch tweeter, the Studio2 carries the graceful look of the new Ultima series.
A somewhat smaller size makes it ideal where space is limited or for applications that don't require the massive output and bottom-octave footprint of the Salon2, but uncompromised performance is required.
- Rounded baffles and enclosures virtually eliminate diffraction
- Woofer and midrange transducers feature inverted-dome designs for superior piston-like behavior
- Tweeters use acoustically optimized waveguides for seamless transitions between the tweeter and midrange
- Pure-beryllium dome tweeters exhibit the optimal balance of high-power handling, low distortion, and compression
- Separate filter boards for each frequency range
Low-frequency transducer: 2 x 8" titanium cone
Midrange transducer: 5.25" titanium cone
High-frequency transducer: 1" beryllium
Nominal impedance: 6 ohm
Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 m): 87.7 dB
Crossover frequencies: Three-way, high-order acoustic response @ 230 Hz and 2 kHz
Dimensions, with grille (HWD): 46.3” x 13.8” x 20.5”
Weight: 112 lb