Pro-Ject Essential III Turntable
Essential III offers a variety of enhancements over its successful predecessor, such as a diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, a resonance-optimized MDF main platter, and MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Essential III is the audiophile entry turntable! Equipped with the high-quality Ortofon OM10 cartridge, and a phono RCA cable. Essential III delivers a lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminum drive pulley
- Chassis and platter made of resonance-insensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
- High-gloss color options: black, red, white
Speed: 33, 45 (manual speed change)
Principle: Belt drive
Speed variance (33/45): 0.70%/0.60%
Wow & flutter (33/45): 0.21%/0.19%
Platter: 300 mm MDF & felt mat (800 g)
Main bearing: Stainless steel
Tonearm: 8.6”, aluminum
Effective arm length: 218.5 mm
Effective tonearm mass: 8.0 g
Overhang: 22.0 mm
Counterweight for mass: 3 - 5.5 g
Tracking force range: 0 - 25 mn (recommended OM10 18 mn)
Included accessories: Power supply, dust cover
Power consumption: 4.5 W max
Dimensions (lid closed, WHD): 16.3" x 4.4" x 13.18"
Dimensions (lid open, 90°, WHD): 16.3" x 14.37" x 15.35"
Dimensions (without lid, WHD): 16.3" x 3.74" x 12.9"
Weight: 11 lb net