Pro-Ject Essential III SB Turntable
Essential III SB is for the audiophile that has multiple 12" LPs and 7" Singles and likes to flip through them with ease. Essential III SB allows the listener to change speeds with the push of a single button. Going from 33.3 to 45 rpm, and vice versa, within a second, Essential III SB is the perfect companion for everyone who needs to change vinyl in a hurry. Comes with the beloved Ortofon OM10. Essential III SB delivers a lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Speed Box built-in
- Diamond cut aluminum drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
Speed: 33, 45 (electronic speed change)
Principle: Belt drive
Speed variance (33/45): 0.70%/0.60%
Wow & flutter (33/45): 0.21%/0.19%
Platter: 300 mm MDF & felt mat (800 g)
Main bearing: Stainless steel
Tonearm: 8.6”, aluminum
Effective arm length: 218.5 mm
Effective tonearm mass: 8.0 g
Overhang: 22.0 mm
Counterweight for mass: 3 - 5.5 g
Tracking force range: 0 - 25 mn (recommended OM10 18 mn)
Outputs: RCA line, RCA phono
Included accessories: Power supply, dust cover
Power consumption: 4.5 W max
Dimensions (lid closed, WHD): 16.3" x 4.4" x 13.18"
Dimensions (lid open, 90°, WHD): 16.3" x 14.37" x 15.35"
Dimensions (without lid, WHD): 16.3" x 3.74" x 12.9"
Weight: 11 lb net