Pro-Ject Essential III RecordMaster Turntable
Essential III RecordMaster follows on from the Debut RecordMaster. It is for everyone who wants to digitalize all their treasures for listening on the go! Simply connect your Essential III RecordMaster to a PC or Mac and record your vinyl. It outputs high-quality digital signals via the USB socket, making sure to catch all the love that is packed into a 12" LP or a 7" single!
Equipped with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon, Essential III RecordMaster delivers lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Built-in USB output to record on your PC/Mac
- Speed Box built-in
- Diamond cut aluminum drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
Speed: 33, 45 (manual speed change)
Principle: Belt drive
Speed variance (33/45): 0.70%/0.60%
Wow & flutter (33/45): 0.21%/0.19%
Platter: 300 mm MDF & felt mat (800 g)
Main bearing: Stainless steel
Tonearm: 8.6”, aluminum
Effective arm length: 218.5 mm
Effective tonearm mass: 8.0 g
Overhang: 22.0 mm
Counterweight for mass: 3 - 5.5 g
Tracking force range: 0 - 25 mn (recommended OM10 18 mn)
Included accessories: Power supply, dust cover
Power consumption: 4.5 W max
Dimensions (lid closed, WHD): 16.3" x 4.4" x 13.18"
Dimensions (lid open, 90°, WHD): 16.3" x 14.37" x 15.35"
Dimensions (without lid, WHD): 16.3" x 3.74" x 12.9"
Weight: 13.2 lb net