Pro-Ject Essential III Phono Turntable
Essential III Phono takes all advantages of the regular version Essential III and adds line-level output via a built-in phono stage! Delivering audiophile sonics in a convenient package, easy to install into any hi-fi system and to hook up to an already existing amplifier in your living or listening room. It comes with the same audiophile components as the standard version, such as the diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, the resonance-optimized MDF main platter, and MDF chassis. The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Equipped with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon, Essential III Phono delivers lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Integrated MM phono stage
- Diamond cut aluminum drive pulley
- Chassis and platter made of resonance-insensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
- High-gloss color options: black, red, white
Speed: 33, 45 (manual speed change)
Principle: Belt drive
Speed variance (33/45): 0.70%/0.60%
Wow & flutter (33/45): 0.21%/0.19%
Platter: 300 mm MDF & felt mat (800 g)
Main bearing: Stainless steel
Tonearm: 8.6”, aluminum
Effective arm length: 218.5 mm
Effective tonearm mass: 8.0 g
Overhang: 22.0 mm
Counterweight for mass: 3 - 5.5 g
Tracking force range: 0 - 25 mn (recommended OM10 18 mn)
Outputs: RCA line, RCA phono
Included accessories: Power supply, dust cover
Power consumption: 4.5 W max
Dimensions (lid closed, WHD): 16.3" x 4.4" x 13.18"
Dimensions (lid open, 90°, WHD): 16.3" x 14.37" x 15.35"
Dimensions (without lid, WHD): 16.3" x 3.74" x 12.9"
Weight: 11 lb net