Monitor Audio Bronze 5 Floorstanding Loudspeaker
The slender Bronze 5 delivers powerful, responsive bass lines that belie its stealthy appearance and surpass those of many much larger towers.
Its 5.5" C-CAM bass driver and 5.5" C-CAM bass/mid driver are arranged in a two and half way system configuration, operating in separate acoustic chambers with front and rear-firing HiVe II ports to provide differential tuning for higher efficiency and greater low-frequency extension.
The Bronze 5's low-distortion architecture expertly combines clean, expressive mid and high frequencies with punchy room-filling bass lines delivering a naturally rhythmic and addictive blend of large-scale dynamics and detail from a surprisingly unobtrusive tower.
- C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Twin 51/2" C-CAM bass and mid-range drivers
- Single bolt-through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- HiVe II port technology
- High-quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration
- Floor-level terminal panel for easy termination and neat cable access. Bi-wire/ Bi-amp terminal configuration
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
Frequency response: 37 Hz - 30 kHz
Sensitivity (1 W at 1 m): 90 dB
Nominal impedance: 8 ohm
Maximum SPL (pair): 113.8 dBA
Power handling (RMS): 120 W
LF: -6 dB at 600 Hz
MF/HF: 2.8 kHz
Cabinet dimensions (HWD): 33.43" x 6.5" x 9.75"
Dimensions (with grille, terminals, plinth, and spikes): 35.6" x 8.43" x 11.1"
Weight (each): 24 lb 6 oz