Aurender A10 Music Server / Streamer / MQA DAC
A dual-mono streamer-plus-DAC that competes with standalone DACs costing as much or more. A 4TB internal hard disk with 120 GB SSD cache. This is the perfect one-box high-end digital source.
Simply bring home the A10 and connect it to any line input on your amplifier. Use the intuitive Aurender Conductor app to access and control your local or streaming music library, and enjoy the air and spaciousness that comes from a truly low noise, low- jitter digital front end. Store your music collection onboard the Aurender, and connect it to your router to access Tidal, Qobuz, and Spotify for high-res and MQA streaming.
- Dual mono DAC with fully discrete ultra-low-noise dual-mono linear power supplies
- Volume adjustment from app, IR remote, or front panel knob
- FPGA clock with jitter reduction
- 4 TB 2.5" HDD storage with 120 GB SSD cache
- Dedicated ultra-low-noise USB Audio Class 2.0 output
- Full MQA decoding
- Remote tech support via the Aurender app
Supported formats: DSD (DSF, DFF), WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, M4A, APE
S/PDIF sampling rate (PCM/DoP): Up to 192 kHz, 24 bit/2.8 MHz (DSD64)
USB sampling rate (PCM/DoP): Up to 384 kHz, 32 bit/5.6 MHz (DSD128)
DAC chip: 2 x AK4490
Output: USB Audio Class 2.0
Input: Optical TOSLINK up to 192/24 (routed only to analog out, no digital out)
Other: Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x USB A (data)
Analog outputs: 1 x stereo RCA, 1 x balanced stereo XLR
Dimensions (WHD): 16.93" x 2.2" x 13.9"
Weight: 22.5 lb